In addition to creating the video that you’ve just seen, SCGGS, as project manager, took on the following responsibilities:
- Design a state of the art, high definition, streaming video scoreboard that is similar to those used at college stadium. The scoreboard in the video is the result.
- Source out the scoreboard’s major components including the screen, the electronics and the programming required to broadcast football, soccer, and track and field.
- Sub-contract the fabrication, erection and installation of the scoreboard.
- Create a revenue model that will pay off the cost of the scoreboard in less than four years.
- Create a marketing program.
- Solicit advertising customers.
Our original Scoreboard design featured a screen that was half the size of the present 384 square foot screen. It also had 30% less resolution. Because of SCGGS long standing relationships with the Chinese and Taiwanese manufacturers, we can now provide the larger, sharper screen at the same price as the original design.